Many Renogy’s happy customers have praised it for being: suitable for small power needs, durable, well built with a sturdy enclosure and reliable to handle 30 Amps of current.
- Easy installation, Safe, Easy to use
- Display uses LED’s to indicate charging status
- Compatible with Sealed, Gel, and Flooded batteries.
- Controller offers numerous options that determine when the load is powered
- The operation manual is not detailed enough
- Doesn’t feature an LCD Display
The Renogy Wanderer is a 30A PWM solar power charge controller. This advanced negative-ground controller is designed for off-grid solar applications and can be used with a 12V battery or battery bank. Integrating highly efficient PWM charging, the Wanderer increases battery life and improves system performance. It has 4 Stage PWM charging, such as Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization that will prevent the batteries from overcharging and over-discharging. The controller comes equipped with fully comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults. The LED indicators will inform you about the status and the remote temperature sensor will measure the battery’s temperature. Moreover, the remote is using this data for accurate temperature compensation. Remember that Renogy Wanderer — 30A PWM is compatible with Gel, Sealed and Flooded batteries.
- Optimized for a 12V system; Deep cycle Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium battery option ready.
- Smart 4 Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance. Intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
- Multiple LED indicators for easy to read charge status and battery information.
- Integrated RS232 port allows communication with BT-1 Bluetooth module and usage of Renogy BT smartphone app.
|Price history for Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit|