AIMTOM Portable Solar Generator Review
Weighing just under 4 pounds, the AIMTOM Portable Solar Generator may seem small, but it still packs a punch. With three USB ports, three 12V DC output, and a 110V AC outlet, this portable power station is the perfect companion for camping or any other outdoor adventure. It is also cheaper compared to most of its competitors.
- Compact and lightweight;
- Multiple charging ports
- Easy to use
- Competitively priced
- Takes a while to recharge
- A little underpowered
- ▲ GIGANTIC 42000mAh BATTERY WILL COVER ALL YOUR NEEDS: The AIMTOM SPS-155 Portable Generator, which has an IMMENSE 42000mAh 155Wh power capacity, is ideal for powering appliances at a campsite, a tailgate party, home improvement projects or can even double as a flashlight for emergencies.
- ▲ ONE POWER GENERATOR FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES: Power up your laptop, stereo, CPAP or any other home appliances via the 110V/100W AC outlet. Use the 3 x 5V USB outputs to charge your mobile phone, iPhone, iPad, GPS or action cameras while the 3 x 12V DC outputs are perfect for car refrigerators, fans and more.
- ▲ TAKE YOUR POWER SUPPLY WITH YOU ANYWHERE: Even though our power station features a HUGE 42000mAh lithium battery, it weighs ONLY 3.48lbs. Plus, the comfortable and ergonomic handle will make carrying your outdoor emergency power sources a breeze. Just slip it in your car trunk and embark on your next adventure.
- ▲ SO QUIET, EFFICIENT POWER: Rest assured that your portable battery will not disturb you or your loved ones, since it utilizes a built-in power inverter and runs quietly. It can be recharged via supported solar panels (Not included), car port, or AC wall outlets. Its built in MPPT controller automatically optimizes charging process and maximizes power extraction from solar panels under all conditions.
- ▲ ADVANCED BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: The built-in BMS protects you against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over-temperature, ensuring the safety of you and your devices and prolonging battery life. It also features a built-in cooling fan to avoid overheating when charging.