Meet the newly redesigned 40A Rover MPPT Charge Controller. This smart charge controller is effective at conveniently self-diagnosing itself in the case of an error and may be used with the Bluetooth Module, Renogy BT-1. By pairing the Rover using the BT-1 along with the Renogy BT program through Bluetooth, users can monitor and adjust their solar system straight from their phones. The Rover was built sturdy with a die-cast aluminum exterior that allows for safe heat dissipation and standard protection from tear and wear. Compatible with 12V and 24V systems. Positive Earth controller comprising advanced MPPT (maximum power point tracking) technology with high monitoring efficiency up to 99%, optimizing the energy from solar panels to charge your system. 4-stage charging (Volume, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increase your battery life and improve your system's performance. Intelligent protection built-in against inverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse present. LCD display and several LED indicators for displaying system performance info, customizable parameters, and error codes. Aluminum heat sink allows for effective heat dissipation.
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency
- Compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options
- Die-cast aluminium design for heat dissipation
- Inaccurate voltage readings
- Automatically detect 12V or 24V DC system voltages Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak. Conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Die-cast aluminum design for heat dissipation and The capability of measuring the battery's temperature and remote monitoring. Customizable charging voltages.
- Charges over-discharged lithium-ion batteries .Error code detection for easy self diagnoses.
- Compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium. Electronic protection: Overcharging, over-discharging, overload, and short circuit. Reverse protection: Any combination of solar module and battery, without causing damage to any component. 4-stage charging: Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization and LCD screen with programmable charging parameters.
- RS232 port allows the Rover to communicate with the BT-1 Bluetooth module, which can pair with the Renogy BT smart phone app. The BT-1 Bluetooth module is a great addition to any Renogy charge controllers with a RS232 port and is used to pair charge controllers with the Renogy BT App. After pairing is done you can monitor your system and change parameters directly from you cell phone or tablet.