The Renogy Wanderer is a 30A PWM solar power charge controller. This advanced negative-ground controller is designed for off-grid solar applications and can be used with a 12V battery or battery bank. Integrating highly efficient PWM charging, the Wanderer increases battery life and improves system performance. It has 4 Stage PWM charging, such as Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization that will prevent the batteries from overcharging and over-discharging. The controller comes equipped with fully comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults. The LED indicators will inform you about the status and the remote temperature sensor will measure the battery’s temperature. Moreover, the remote is using this data for accurate temperature compensation. Remember that Renogy Wanderer — 30A PWM is compatible with Gel, Sealed and Flooded batteries.
- Works well
- Easy installation, Safe, Easy to use
- Display uses LED’s to indicate charging status
- Compatible with Sealed, Gel, and Flooded batteries.
- Controller offers numerous options that determine when the load is powered
- Very affordable price
- Great for small power needs
- Durable with a sturdy enclosure
- Safe, smart, versatile
- The operation manual is not detailed enough
- Doesn’t feature an LCD Display
- Device does not accept wire diameters large enough for a 30 Amp input
- Data monitoring via PC is not available
- Wanderer10A|30A Installation Notes: The default starting position of the Wanderer controller terminal hatches are closed (in the UP position) that could mistakenly look like an open wire hatch. Make sure to FIRST lower each terminal hatch by screwing the terminals counterclockwise (CCW) to expose the wire terminal hatch to the open position. THEN secure each cable by rotating the screws clockwise (CW) to the closed position.
- Simple Install: Fully open the hatch (CCW), insert the appropriate wires, and completely close the hatch (CW).
|Price history for Renogy 300W Monocrystalline Starter 3 Packs 100W Solar Panels, Branch Connectors, Mounting Z Brackets, MC4 Adaptor Kit Tray Cables, and Wanderer Li 30A PWM Charge Controller|