Zamp Solar Portable 120P Review
If you want to use a device that can be used to charge your RV quickly so you can make the zamp solar 120P best choice for you. This device is suitable for anyone who lives on the road lifestyle because it helps you to charge your device. The Zamp 120P Charge Kit is especially useful for those who spend a lot of time traveling in their RV. The device has the capacity to create an impressive amount of power. It can produce up to 30 – 40 amps of power per day and it has 35 lbs weight so you can move it at any free place.
- The Omni-mount stand that does not need drilling and is more rigid
- The anti-reflective system allows more light to absorbed for more energy
- Monocrystalline solar cells allow for better outputs
- A carrying bag makes it more portable and easy to store
- The system is not made waterproof
- The panels do not have a theft control system which makes them unsafe
- The Zamp Solar Portable packs a big punch with a staggering 6.84 amps, large enough to handle larger battery banks.will perform up to 30-40 amps per day.
- The system has been designed to work well with dual 6 volt or 12 volt battery systems, this system will perform up to 30-40 amps per day.
- Connecting your portable solar kit to your RV has never been easier. You can connect directly to the battery with the alligator clips or you can remove these clips to reveal an SAE port that plugs directly into a Zamp Solar sidewall solar port.