- Folds up into a lightweight package (though probably not light enough for backpacking)
- Can sits flat on a shelf
- Works even on cloudy days
- Can deliver the baked goods
- Great for cooking frozen or prepared meals
- Cool on the outside, hot on the inside
- Longer cook times when trying to “sauté”.
- Not designed for liquids (or boiling water)
- Degraded performance in high humidity climates due to light diffusion
- Absolutely useless at a night
- PORTABLE SOLAR STOVE - Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package; folding parabolic reflectors protect the cooking tube like a clamshell. Equipped with carrying handles and completely submersible, the Sport is designed for adventure.
- COOL TO TOUCH - No fire hazard here. The stove's solar vacuum tube cooking chamber provides a near perfect layer of insulation, keeping the exterior surface cool even while hot inside.
- EASY AND DELICIOUS - Just load food into the tube cooking chamber and set the camber on the reflector to cook, no monitoring required. This solar oven retains your food's flavor and nutrition cooking from 360° (like a slow cooker - but faster).
- FAST AND RELIABLE - Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F (290°C) in full sunlight. The GoSun Sport is effective at capturing ultraviolet light and holding its heat. If you can see a defined shadow, you can cook!
- INCLUDED - Tube cooking chamber, 2 foldable parabolic reflectors, a stainless-steel cooking tray, a rugged scrubby cleaning tool and an instruction manual. GoSun does not require frequent adjustment, making it a low-maintenance, fuel-free cooking device.
Tags:gosun review, gosun sport solar cooker, gosun sport solar oven, gosun stove review, gosun sport review, gosun solar cooker review, gosun sport solar camp stove
|Price history for GOSUN Sport ProPack, Portable Solar Cooker Package, Solar Oven Great for Camping and Cooks Food in as Little as 20 Minutes|